For my 10 things this week… I thought I’d be a bit sillier. And since I am currently bored (can you believe it with this busy place?) what better topic than boredom?
1. Post on my blog.
2. Read other people’s blogs.
5. Say something random to Big Guy and then let him ramble… and ramble… and ramble.
6. Ask one of the kids to paint with me. (This doesn’t work at 11pm)
8. Go for a walk.
9. Make a schedule that I know we’ll never follow but have high hopes that maybe this time we will!
10. Go to bed early, or in the afternoon, take a nap with Monkey Girl.
Disclaimer: I don’t get bored often, and I really should be enjoying this downtime but I really hate having nothing to do. I am sure on my next hectic day, I’ll be wanting to come back to this state of boredom.
Thought: You know… I really should add read my Bible to this list of things to do when bored… hmmm I’ll have to keep that one in mind and at the top of the list! I know I definitely don’t do that nearly enough!